Sunday, April 10, 2005
Ahh, Clomid

OK, the Clomid is doing weird things. At least, I'm blaming it all on the Clomid. While taking it, it wasn't so bad ( 2 nights of night sweats - CD6 & 7), but now I'm really getting it. I was at church this morning working in the nursery (baby therapy!), and all of a sudden, I am so hot I can't breathe. Sweating like you wouldn't believe. I think to myself, "Is it worth all this?" (sigh) I look at the baby I'm holding, and say to myself, "Yes. A hundred times, yes." Please, God, let me conceive a baby, carry it for 9 months, and bring it home to love. Please, God.

Besides the hot flashes, my temps are staying WAY up on my chart! This worries me, of course, because now I wonder if they will drop soon enough so FF is now all confused and can't tell me when I ovulate. And, of course, I still need a computer to tell me if I've ovulated. If I don't see that solid red coverline, I get worried! (sigh)

Wow, if I do end up pregnant, this will be a LONG 9 months. I can already tell I will be worrying about every little thing. My poor husband. He wants to "let go and let God." He wants it to happen when its meant to happen. I am SO the opposite. I want God to bless us in His time, of course, but I want to help Him out as much as I can! I think Chris is starting to feel like nothing more than a sperm donor. Gotta work on that. Can't let him feel like a baby is more important to me than he is. He is my life...that's why I want to give him this gift - the gift of carrying his child! Please, God...let this happen.





1 Comments:
Blogger Carolyn Tucker, MA, LAPC had this to say:

oh, Anna, what a wise woman to be concerned that your husband feel like more than a sperm donor! WHat does it profit a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul? I don't want to lose sight of my husband either! I'll pray for us both! Rose

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger