Monday, April 11, 2005
Back to normal?

Had my first good night's sleep in a week last night! No night sweats, no hot flashes...Ahhh, back to normal. Yay. And my temp was back down this morning, so that means the estrogen is kicking in and my ovaries should be growing some big, healthy eggs. That's what I'm hoping for, at least. (big sigh of relief) And, oh my...I think I found my cervix today. Whoa. Now I just need to determine the difference between high, low, hard, soft, etc...Wow. The things I'm learning about my body...NEVER thought it would have to come to this. Oh well.

So I'm a teacher...I teach middle school resource math. Yep, special education. I love it!!! I teach kids with learning disabilities, emotional/behavior disorders, and other health impairments. They're normal kids...just learn a little differently than others. They've been really wild lately. I guess its the warm weather, the time change, etc. Plus they're middle schoolers and the hormones are raging. I swear, you can SMELL it when you enter the building. Crazy, pre-pubescent teens. Anyway, tomorrow we start our state testing. I hate this. So much pressure. I feel like I'm getting graded by how well or how poorly they do on this one stinkin' test. I keep telling the kids to relax and not let it get them all anxious. They've heard that if they don't pass, they'll be held back. Yeah, that's good for them. No pressure at all. As if they don't struggle enough already...Geez. I just hope we all survive.

Well, I'm off to Bible Study. We're reading a book called Big Girls Don't Whine. Its good. Obviously I have a ways to go before I'm a "big girl."





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger