Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Unbelievable

I am in shock. Our house officially went on the market yesterday and WE ALREADY HAVE AN OFFER. This is crazy! I've never heard of a house selling this quickly! This house was on the market for over nine months before we bought it, so I figured we'd be lucky to sell and move by mid-summer. Guess not! Our family says its God's way of confirming that we're supposed to move and start this new church...I have to say, I agree! We've prayed and prayed about this transition period of our lives (new baby, new job, new home, new town), and it seems to be going very smoothly. Its quite unbelievable how smoothly its going. We meet with our realtor today to go over the contract, decide whether to accept the offer (although we will - they're willing to pay full price!), and sign our part of the deal. Now we just have to get out to Henry County and find a new home! We thought we had more time, but it looks like we'd better get to house-hunting!





5 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Whoohooo!!! Congrats!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Great news... Here's to it all coming together just as you plan. *cheers*

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Wow and congrats! You must have done something extra special for the royal treatment from the guy upstairs!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Oh wow! When things happen like this it really is a confirmation that we are on the right track:)

I can't wait to hear the unbelievable story of how you find your new home...I bet it will be a doozy!

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

congratulations! so happy to see great things coming to great people.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger