Sunday, March 12, 2006
Public Apology

I feel like a schmuck. (Is that how you spell it?) Yesterday I was giggling and joking about how it was my due date with Andrew, while a fellow blogger and huge source of support was grieving her second lost baby's due date. I feel like such an IDIOT for 1.) not remembering this sad day and sending her a note of support, and 2.) adding insult to injury by flaunting my happiness over the day. But she's incredible...She visited my blog and added a sweet comment instead of blasting me for being so insensitive. I'm humbled.

Please forgive me, Lorem. (((((Hugs)))))





1 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

THERE IS NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR. You aren't someone who has to do stuff just because you think that you need to be first, and you know how hard it is to be scared and pregnant because you can't assume all will turn out fine. I'm happy for you and Andrew - DO NOT WORRY!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger