Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Growing Up

Andrew is cutting his first tooth!! After two months of chewing on EVERYTHING and drooling like nobody's business, we can see the tip of his bottom front left tooth poking through. It is so sad. I mean, I'm happy for him, 'cause I know its been hurting him and driving him crazy, but it makes me sad that my little guy is growing up so quickly! Man, it just seems so FAST! Sigh...I need to take more pictures QUICKLY. Another sign he's growing up: He can't stand to just play in the floor anymore. He wants to be in your lap sitting up or up in your arms walking around so he can say hi to everything he sees. He adores watching the cats and Rosie (the dog) walk around and laughs hysterically when they come close enough to touch. He wants to grab them all the time...so cute. I think he thinks they're stuffed animals that have come to life.

In other news, I called my OB today and left a message for her to call me. Also, I called the local Mom's Club (after saying I was going to for over a week!) and found out they're a VERY active chapter with over 35 members. They have several moms with infants, so I won't be the only one there with a baby. I'm excited and hoping to make a few friends.

Anyway, that's it for now...I love this new template, don't you? Kathy inspired me to hunt down something new and creative for my blog. :) I am going to email the designer and see if she will make me a banner for the top that says "Keeping the Faith" instead of the "its nice hanging here with you" or whatever it is...OK, I'm yawning now...Gotta run!





1 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Love the template!! Isn't it addicting?

I hope you have luck talking to your doctor today. If you need to talk to someone, I am a great shoulder!

Yay for the first tooth! Isn't it bittersweet??

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger