Tuesday, July 25, 2006
One Year Ago...

One year ago today, we went to see my OB/GYN where we saw a tiny, funny shaped little person with a heartrate of 146 bpm. I can still remember the feeling of pure joy, utter love, excitement, amazement, and fear. I remember begging God for this baby's life and praying for his/her survival.


Several weeks later, we visited for yet another scan, and discovered this little human was a BABY BOY! And what a boy!! Chris was so proud of this "pecker picture" (He threatened to make it the desktop photo on our computer!):

Today, we have what we consider to be the most beautiful, intelligent, talented, hilarious little boy on the face of this planet quietly, sweetly sleeping in a crib upstairs. We are so blessed.


Life is good.

*Note: Two days off the patch and I'm already feeling so much more sane. I feel HAPPY. I even caught myself humming happily today. I had noticed that the one week a month I wasn't on that stupid patch was the only week I felt close to normal...Stupid hormones. Don't worry, though, I still plan on calling my doc and keeping tabs on things.





1 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

he's lovely, pecker and all. and look how he's fattening up! i could just pinch him all over!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger