Monday, July 25, 2005
Its Alive!!!!!


Its alive, and there's only one! (Chris made them check to be sure!) :) Our little one was just wiggling all around and that heart was pounding away...146 bpm! I joked that we have a little leprachaun in there! :) It was truly a miracle. I cried.
Thank you for all the prayers, positive thoughts and good vibes you've been sending my way...I truly felt them while I was sitting there in that room waiting to see this little miracle. I truly appreciate all of you!

Dr. E said everything looks really good and my uterus "feels like a 7 week uterus," whatever that means! The ultrasound showed me measuring a couple of days ahead of schedule, so my EDD has been set at March 11. I'm very excited...Just truly enjoying the moment.





7 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Holy cow! That's great! So do you call it 'the leprechaun' now?

Hoping to post similarly joyous pix tomorrow.

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Haha...One friend noted that it looked like a pickle, so I've been calling it "the pickle" and "the leprechaun" both. I'm just so tickled that its alive! :) I can't wait to see good news from you tommorrow! :)

 

Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder had this to say:

Anna -
So glad. Sounds like things are going well in there. What a relief! I'll keeping sending prayers your way!

 

Blogger Julie had this to say:

Wooohoooo, sooo happy for you!!! Oh and March 7th is a good day, or March 9th!! hehehe. Glad to see all is well!!!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

That's a gorgeous picture Anna. Congrats! When is your next scan?

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Yay!!! Very exciting! Sounds like everything is perfect!

 

Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Excellent news!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger