Monday, July 25, 2005
The Countdown Begins

T-minus 3 hours and counting 'til the big appointment/ultrasound!

I am so nervous! Everyone keeps talking about twins. Geez, I would be happy to see one little heart beating in there, but two?!?! Twins run all through my family. My great-grandmother had them, my grandmother had them (my youngest aunt - her twin died), my mom had them (they were born premature and both died), and my aunt had them (fraternal, boy/girl twins). My mom insists that my genetics, PLUS the fact that I took Clomid, adds up to a great chance for twins. I don't know what I would do. I'd be happy, but overwhelmed. I mean, sure! Get it all over with at once! I don't know. I'm just hoping to see one healthy baby gowing in there...One would be enough of a blessing. Two would just be too much to hope for. I guess we will have to wait and see! :)

BTW, thanks to Eve for figuring out what I was doing wrong with the link to my BIL's blog. Duh! And thanks, Julie, for saying you'll be sure to check it out! They are really bored over there most of the time (except for when they go out on missions), and they really just want to come home. Thanks for your prayers for him and his guys!





1 Comments:
Blogger Julie had this to say:

Anna, I know how much they all miss home over there, and the down time can drag on. DH was deployed in 2003, and even being on a ship was rough for them. I can't imagine being on the ground. Scary at times I am sure!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger