Saturday, July 23, 2005
I am a dork.


A while back, somebody mentioned maybe taking up cross-stitching to keep me entertained and keep me from obsessing over stuff. Well, today at Wal-Mart I picked up something to cross stitch. This is it.

My thinking was, its just a bib. Its pretty neutral as far as boy/girl stuff, and I love Care Bears! This child will be lucky to have us for parents, because we know what its like to lose a baby and will be extra-grateful to have him/her. Also, he/she is due in March, so this is perfect!

I know, I know...I am SUCH a dork.





2 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

You aren't a dork! But it will be a shame to use something you work so hard on to mop up vomit;D

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

This is worse. I was at my alma mater today (Indiana University) and in the bookstore saw a Strawberry Shortcake IU t-shirt! My old roommate and I were horrified.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger