Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Yuck

That's how I feel...Yuck. After a great day shopping and having lots of good "girl time," I am EXHAUSTED and feel just...yucky. I took a nap as soon as I got home, but still feel so yucky. I had horrible cramping/pulling pains all day, and I've had major CM issues since getting my BFP, so the combination of the two had me running to the bathroom all day to check for blood. Man, I wish I could make it to 7 weeks. That would be way beyond my m/c date and I think I might actually feel a little, tiny bit better after seeing a heartbeat. I know, I know...Seeing a heartbeat doesn't necessarily mean things will be hunky-dory, but the chances do get slightly better that things will be OK. That's why I will only feel a tiny bit better.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm spending too much time on the FF boards, hearing everyone's horror stories. Maybe ignorance really IS bliss. In one of my buddy groups on, there are currently five women pregnant again after their Oct. loss. There used to be eight, but three lost their second babies, so now there are five. That's just a little less than half. I know its probably a skewed sample of women, but its SCARY. I mean, maybe I should take a break from the FF boards and try to be positive and optimistic...ignorant...blissful...Who knows. I still have the knowledge so I doubt the break would really make a difference. Might as well encourage these women and take advantage of their wisdom and strength. Chris thinks I'm crazy, I know, and he just knows this baby will be our "forever baby" but its just so hard to relax. I wish I had his faith. "Keeping the Faith" is so hard sometimes. And all this chatter about "Fearless Pregnancy"...HA! Don't I wish! Oh, to be innocent and ignorant again...

Is it March yet???





4 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I'm doing my best to think positive (screw Vicki Clayton...). DH's niece was born on his 29th birthday - this Friday - and this baby stands to be born on or around my 35th. I always felt bad for my cousin who shared our grandmother's birthday, but now I want that more than anything...

Yeah, is it March yet?

ps Lots of CM here. And TMI, I really stink sometimes. Looking forward to the ultrasound on the 26th. Spending LOTS of time looking at the FF u/s gallery so hopefully I'll see something good and similar. When's yours again?

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Mine is the 25th! I'll be exactly 7 weeks that day. When is your b-day? Mine is the 30th! Chris said maybe the baby will be late and born on my b-day, but I don't want that! 17 days late is too much. I'll take this baby any way I can get it, as long as its healthy! :) I will have to check out the u/s gallery...Glad to know I'm not alone with the CM thing. Sorry 'bout that!

 

Blogger Sabra had this to say:

Lots of CM is actually a good sign. Find yourself a message board geared towards pregnant women more than those who are trying to get pregnant. You'll still encounter some m/cs, but not as many, & that might make you feel better.

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Anna, my birthday is March 14, 1971. Could happen!

How are you today?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger