Friday, July 08, 2005


OK, I have GOT to relax. This is my last test, I promise....I think. Its been a week and now the test line is actually DARKER than the control line. I think its sinking in. I'm pregnant. Wow.

Tonight and tomorrow I will be at a Christian women's conference in Atlanta. Taking my best friend, spending the night at a hotel...I can't wait. :) It'll be fun to get away, just the two of us girls!

The rain has finally stopped. The sun is shining! Yay! But I just heard that ANOTHER tropical storm is now on its way toward us and should bring us MORE rain Sunday and Monday. Yippee. I just hope that next week (my last week of summer!) is a pretty one!

Nothing exciting going on here, obviously...I'll be back home tomorrow night and perhaps then I will have something fun to discuss! :)





2 Comments:
Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Yeah!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Breathe in.......breathe out......and again......now just keep doing it.

You're up the duff!!! YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger