Sunday, July 03, 2005
Still Pregnant

Well, two days later, I'm still pregnant! I am still so nervous, but I've been having MAJOR nausea and I have to pee like every 2 minutes, so those symptoms are comforting me a little bit. I am SO bloated, too. I pray every 30 minutes that this baby stays with us. Chris has started to call the baby "Little Sucka"...He is SO weird. :) I love him, though. He is just as scared and concerned as I am, though. We told everyone at his parents' church today and they all gathered around us and prayed for this child's safety and healthy growth. It was awesome. I am trying to stay positive and hopeful, even though having that hope is scary in itself. Fear is my number one enemy right now. Any prayers or positive thoughts anyone wants to send my way are greatly appreciated.
I promise I will write more and get caught up on everyone else's blogs (and stop being so self-centered) once we get home and I'm not having to hog someone else's computer!





2 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I am hoping the best of everything for you guys every day:)

And yeah, hope is scary - it's like tempting fate a little isn't it? But you have to hold onto it, even if only at arm's length.

 

Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder had this to say:

Wow...I hadn't checked in for a few days. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger