Monday, June 27, 2005
The Weary Traveler Returns

Home again! Yay! We had a really fun trip but there's just no place like home, getting to soak in my tub and sleep in my bed. :) We are exhausted after all the walking around Rock City and Ruby Falls...We're home for a few days, then off again to Alabama to celebrate Chris's birthday (July 4) with his family. Guess I'd better not put away the suitcases...

I'll be checking on everyone in blogland as soon as we get settled! Hope to see good news all around!





3 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Welcome back!!! I kept checking every day... missed you!

Hope you're enjoying your soak and keep your energy up for the weekend. When do you test?

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

One week! I'll be 14DPO on the 4th of July (Chris' b-day) and I'm REALLY hoping for a wonderful birthday surprise for him. Fingers crossed! :)
How about you???

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I'm due to test on the 3rd or 4th too. FF says the 3rd, but my LP lately suggests the 4th. Unless AF appears first... but trying to stay positive.

I'm feeling (extra) crabby and wondering what that's a symptom of.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger