Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Ramblings

Well, tomorrow is the last day of cheerleading pre-camp. Why must we have a pre-camp, you ask? Well, these little middle school girls are just teeny tiny and we must start building that muscle! We're conditioning/exercising for four hours a day, learning cheers and one dance before we go to camp next week. Wouldn't want to be embarrassed, now would we? (sigh) I am SO not a cheerleader. I was in the marching band in high school. I so do NOT get the cheerleading mentality, but I have to admit I am really enjoying the company of these girls. Being a youth minister's wife, I am around teenagers a lot and have grown to love them. So this cheerleading sponsor/coach job is not as bad as I might make it sound. I am actually getting a kick out of it. :)

Let's see...Oh! I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see about getting tested for ureaplasma and other bacteria that may be preventing pregnancy. Also, since she (Dr. E) originally told me we would try Clomid for three months then move on to other things, I am going to find out what these "other things" might be. This is my third cycle of Clomid and if it fails, I want to be prepared for what might come next. Of course, my insurance does not cover infertility, so our options will be severely limited. But who knows...maybe this will be "it" for us. (Man, I hate getting all psyched up and hopeful and being let down every month.) As far as the Clomid goes, this is day 3 of the meds and no real side effects to speak of...I hope that doesn't mean its not working...I've just been really tired after taking it, and I sleep really well at night. No hot flashes or night sweats (yet), so things are going well! (Knock on wood!) Oh, I did have one BAD mood swing today, but that's it. I hope I can keep it under control and keep DH happy. AF is finally gone so life is good again. :) Gotta go get some OPKs so I can start the obsession all over again...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger