Sunday, June 05, 2005
The New Plan

OK, here's my plan. Tomorrow is CD3, so if I am going to continue with the Clomid, I need to start it tomorrow, so I'm calling Dr. E in the morning to see if she wants to increase or decrease the dosage. Last month she doubled the dosage because she thought O'ing on CD19 was too late. This month I O'ed on CD16, but my LP was only 12 days, so I don't know if she'll like that. I think I'm on Clomid for LPD, so she may want to take further measures. Who knows. I just didn't want to pay for the refill until I was sure she would want me to stay on the same dosage amount. Also...I've been reading and hearing more and more about mycoplasma and ureaplasma. Apparently these bacteria can be the cause of unexplained infertility after a miscarriage. I may be freaking out over nothing, but I'm going to see if Dr. E can let me get tested for these things, just to ease my mind about it. Apparently there are no symptoms, and its easily cleared up with antibiotics. I may not have either, but I'd rather know for sure than wonder and stress out over nothing. Oh, and a woman at church told me today that Chris & I should take Vitamin E. She said it raises a man's sperm count and has an overall healing effect, so it would benefit us to try it. So, I guess I might go pick up some Vitamin E tomorrow.

So that's the plan for this month!

Oh, and Jill...I did change my link to my PSYCHO chart. :) It is what it is. I don't deny it. Admitting is the first step to recovery, right? :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger