Monday, May 09, 2005
Mental Health Day

Hehe...I'm supposed to be teaching math right now! Instead, here I am at home in my PJ's. I'm taking a mental health day. I decided I needed a break. I'm going to spend today thinking long and hard about the many wonderful things in my life, not dwelling on the ONE wonderful thing I DON'T have.

Here's my list so far:
1.) one amazing, incredible husband who is truly my best friend and perfect companion
2.) four wonderful pets who bring such total joy into my life (seriously...they are my babies!)
Here's some pics:
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

3.) a great house and a nice, reliable car
4.) a wonderful job - one I normally LOVE going to every morning
5.) a great principal, great co-workers, great students
6.) a wonderful family and great friends who love me even when I'm being overly sensitive and a little bit CRAZY
7.) plenty of food in the fridge and cupboards
8.) clothes on my back
9.) a nice, soft, warm bed
10.) my health!

OK, if I just keep focusing on these wonderful things, maybe I can make it through this month without going completely nuts. I'm going to take the Clomid (starting tonight), use OPKs, and temp (but only because I want to make sure I ovulate and don't completely screw up my cycles by taking the 100 mg), but that's it. I will not stress about BD timing. I will not harrass Chris and make him feel forced into this. As long as I O at a normal time, I will try to be satisfied with that. I hope this works.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger