Friday, May 06, 2005
Long Time, No Post!

Wow...Its been over 2 weeks since I posted! Told you I was bad at this journaling thing...Since I last wrote, I went on a retreat with my church to Pigeon Forge, TN (It snowed! How crazy!), my dad & stepmom came to visit, and I went through my whole 2WW. I had a great time with my family (church and biological) so I was able to relax more and not stress so much thinking, "What if I'm pregnant? What if I'm NOT?"

15 more school days left before summer (not that I'm counting...)!!!! I am so excited to have a break. Although I don't really get a break until late June...When school ends, teachers have a week of post-planning, then I have two weeks of cheerleading camp (yes, cheerleading...This is HILARIOUS because NOTHING about me is remotely similar to a cheerleader!)...We have one week of "pre-camp" then a week of camp. BUT...it will be lots of fun, I know. :)

On the baby-making front, I started to spot yesterday, so I expect AF any minute now. Sigh...Oh well. I called my doctor and she wants to up the dosage of the Clomid since I didn't ovulate until day 19 with the 50 mg dose. I'll be taking 100 mg when my next cycle starts...Geez, I'll probably end up with triplets or something! Oh well. As long as they're healthy, I just might be OK with that! (Wait, maybe not...) Seriously. I am so nervous about the side effects, etc. Oh well...Just one more thing to stress about!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger