Thursday, April 21, 2005
Best Friend's Baby

So my best friend had her baby yesterday. I forgot to mention this in my earlier post. She had a little girl...So cute. I was so scared to go to the hospital. I told her I might have a hard time with it...so many emotions. But, I was OK. Surprisingly, not a single tear even threatened to show! I was so glad for her. She was supposed to have a C-section yesterday but went into labor instead. So now she has an 18-month old and a newborn. And I have nothing. I feel so inadequate, so inferior, so...defective. I really want to have a baby. Its almost like I need to prove to myself that I can do this. Please, God, let that be ME in the hospital glowing with pride over my new baby...and let it happen SOON.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger