Thursday, April 21, 2005
All Better

OK, so Chris and I have talked things out and are all better now. (Big sigh of relief)... I HATE fighting with him. I told him I would probably keep temping this month just to see if I ovulate with the Clomid (nope, not yet!), and he was shocked that I had not already O'ed. When I told him I hadn't, he suggested we go do some BD'ing! Woohoo! SOOO...I guess we're still on the TTC train. Then, this morning, my temp jumped! I hope it continues to rise...could mean I just ovulated! Crazy how excited I get over little stuff like this...Anyway, today was a stressful day at school, but tomorrow I am leaving to go on a ladies' retreat with my church, so it should be all better soon. We're going to Pigeon Forge, TN to stay in a cabin. I am so excited to get away for a while! I really need this break. When I come back, I will be checking on Roxanne, a girl from the FF loss board, who lost her sweet baby at 24 weeks but is now pregnant again. She has her first ultrasound this weekend. Please, God, let her body hold onto this child and carry him/her for another 30 weeks or so, at least! Roxanne, if you read this, I am praying for you!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger