Saturday, May 07, 2005
Onward and Upward

Well, AF finally found me. Here we go again...Lets hope the 100 mg of Clomid doesn't drive me completely insane, but instead helps me get preggo! Onward and upward, right?

On a lighter note, I joined a gym today! :) Its a new little gym that just opened and its only for women. Its a lot like Curves, but not. I did the three-month membership in case I go for a while and slack off...But I really enjoyed it and I think I'll love going. I will probably end up getting the full year membership. I already drink 75 oz. of water every day, so hopefully adding exercise to the mix will help me lose some of this weight I've gained the past few months. (I like to blame it on the hormones from the miscarriage and Clomid...but it probably has a lot to do with the depression I've been feeling.) Anyway, the exercise really helped with my cramps, so its already proven to be a good thing. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger