Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Eight More School Days...

Oh my goodness. My middle schoolers are driving me NUTS. I have one really good class, but the rest of them need to be sent off to the zoo. Seriously. Why are we even in school? Eight more school days and I'll get a break from them. Wow. Now I definitely know why we HAVE to have a summer break.

What will I do this summer? Well, after school gets out on the 27th, I will head to Nashville for my mom's birthday and my home pastor's retirement party. I'll return on Memorial Day, then head back to school for a week of post-planning. After that, I will have one week of cheerleading pre-camp and then a week of CAMP. Fun, fun. THEN, my summer will begin! I will have four weeks off then Chris and I will head to Toccoa, GA for a Church Planter's "Boot Camp". Its a week-long training for people interested in starting new churches. Chris and I have been praying about this for a LONG time and feel like God is totally in this. So, the next year of our lives will be fun, interesting, HARD, faith-testing, but worth it in the end. The week after that, I head back to school for pre-planning and a whole new school year. It'll go by so quickly...I hope to take advantage of every minute. I think we might travel to our condo in Florida, perhaps take a trip out to TX to see some old friends out there. (We lived there from 1999-2003.) I'm looking forward to it. And, I'll be looking forward to returning to school, I know. The thought of a brand-new start always gets me happy. I have learned so much this year about what to do and what NOT to do...I know I will be a better teacher next year than I was this year.

Chris has a basketball tournament this week and weekend. I hope he wins. I love seeing him happy & I hate seeing him disappointed. I always just want to make it all better...even silly things like basketball (which is, of course, not silly AT ALL to him but in the grand scheme of things...). Anyway, that's what's goin on here...My temps did drop, and I am officially waiting to O. I hope Chris isn't too tired to BD this week! Hehe...Might have to get "creative" - but that's a good thing. :)





2 Comments:
Blogger Carolyn Tucker, MA, LAPC had this to say:

Anna,

How exciting! Church planting is front lines ministry! I will pray for you and your husband as you equip yourselves to accomplish this task! God Bless you, Rose

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

It sounds like you have some exciting times ahead of you:) I don't know how you'll fit it all in but they say if you want something done, ask a busy person!

Sorry your kids are showing some of their wilder colours (wanted to say 'true' but will be nice!)- roll on summer. GL with the BDing this week, a little imagination goes a long way!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger