Wednesday, May 25, 2005
3DPO

OK, I am officially 3DPO today. 11 more days 'til I can test. I feel very hopeful and optimistic so I'm positively sure I must not be pregnant. The only time I have been pregnant is the one time I was convinved I was NOT pregnant and just KNEW there was no way I could be. Oh, I just don't want to be crushed anymore. If we did conceive this cycle, I would be due on Feb. 12, 2006. A Valentine's baby! :) Also, this would be my pastor's son's 1st birthday, so that's kinda cool. OK, must relax. Deep breaths. The next 11 days will DRAG if I keep on like this.

Oh! I am so excited!! Jill is probably preggo! I am so happy for her...Hoping this pregnancy (if she is indeed pregnant) sticks and is the most boring pregnancy ever. Roxanne is now 11 weeks! Wilson lives! C'mon, girls...bring on the BFP's! :)

In other news, there are only 2 more days of school! WOOHOO!!!! I am so ready for summer. Bring on the sunshine and swimming pools!! I have GOT to get a tan. These white legs are gonna blind somebody...





6 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Take a vacation or do SOMETHING to distract yourself. The first time I got pregnant I was in SF for a week. This time I'll be on a beach... and I'll bring pads and pee sticks and use one or the other and hoping not to think about it much.

Have you considered taking up crochet? It's looking better and better these days...

Hang in there!!!

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Take a vacation or do SOMETHING to distract yourself. The first time I got pregnant I was in SF for a week. This time I'll be on a beach... and I'll bring pads and pee sticks and use one or the other and hoping not to think about it much.

Have you considered taking up crochet? It's looking better and better these days...

Hang in there!!!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

As a frazzled crazy-making 12dpo-er, I agree with Lorem - CROCHET! LOL:) Thought I might also see if you could have a quick word with God on my behalf - you have some connections I think, and I could do with someone putting in a good word for me;)

And I'll be thinking of you too. Only a couple of days til Bub sets up house for the long haul. I hope. Fingers crossed!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Hehe...crochet! Actually, I had been considering cross-stitching. I used to do that quite a bit when I was a kid (my grandmother taught me), so I was thinking of picking it up again! :) Anything to distract me...School will be ending and I'll have more time to myself, so I'll need to think of SOMETHING! :)
Oh, and I am definitely praying for all of you! Hope to hear good news soon!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Ooooh you are already 8dpo in my timezome!!! Test day is getting close! When will you start? I think you would be my hero if you could wait til the end of the week, hehe;)

Thinking of you!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Oh - hope the cross stitch is coming along well:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger