Saturday, May 21, 2005
My first ever positive OPK!

OK, I am new to the whole Clomid and OPK thing, so the little things get me excited. Last month I didn't get to see a positive OPK, but my doc says I DID ovulate. Anyway, this month, I got my blaring positive OPK! Woohoo! I am so excited. Silly, I know, but it makes me happy. I told Chris we had to BD today and tomorrow if we want our chances to increase....Too bad he has a basketball tournament this weekend and is physically exhausted! He's so sweet though, and is cooperating. Yay! I hope he knows its not always all about O. I am very affectionate ALL MONTH long...I have a much higher sex drive than him...so surely he knows that its about HIM every other time, but for the next couple of days, its about making a baby! I am going to TRY to be very calm and not get all disappointed if it doesn't happen this month. I'm just glad we were proactive for once. :)

In other news...this is the last week of school. HALLELUJAH! I am so ready for a break. 5 days left. It'll probably seem like 5 months.





1 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I know what you mean about having a plan! Even if you fail, it feels good to think you might have a little control:)

Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger