Monday, June 06, 2005
Being Proactive

Called Dr. E today (I love her!)...I'm going to continue with the 100 mg Clomid (taking it today through Friday). I take it at night to help with side effects. I forgot to ask Dr. E about the ureaplasma so I called back. I had to talk to her nurse (nowhere near as good as talking to her), and ended up making an appointment for Thursday to talk to Dr. E about all this and maybe get tested. I feel good. I feel like I'm actually doing something, being proactive...Chris thinks I'm crazy and I'm gonna want to get tested for every disease/bacteria I hear about now. I told him "No, just this one." I guess he thinks too much information can be a dangerous thing. And maybe it can!

Anyway, I go in Thursday at 3:20 pm (EST), and as soon as I know anything, I will pass on the knowledge. It may be nothing...It may be something. Who knows. I just can't stand thinking "what if???" I have to follow this lead for my own (in)sanity and peace of mind. :)





2 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Do it! It's totally worth it for your peace of mind (as you said) and if there is a problem attributable to that, you'll know right away. Knowledge is power. :-)

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Oh, for sure - do it! And anything else that keeps you feeling positive and empowered.

We have the technology - use it!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger