Thursday, June 23, 2005
5 DPO???

FF says I'm now 5 DPO! WHAT?!?! I am so confused. Wht didn't it pick it up at 3 DPO? Bigger question...why do I need a fat red coverline to tell me I ovulated? Hmmmm...

We're preparing to leave to go to Atlanta to hang out with some friends before we head to Chattanooga for the weekend. I hope to return to very good news from Roxanne (I secretly hope Wilson is a boy and that she actually names him Wilson! I know, I'm weird.) and also from Jill (I just want to come back to hear she's fine and so is the Bean). For those of us in the 2WW, let's all just remember to BREATHE and chill out. :) For those waiting to O, C'MON EGGIE!! I'll be back on Monday and will be checking everyone's blogs to find out the latest! Take care!





2 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I know, I know... FF confuses me too. I like the TCOYF method better, but we aren't that simple to figure out... are we?

Anyway, congrats on your SOLID line.

And I hope Roxanne names the baby Wilson too! Even if she doesn't, that will be its nickname. Has to be!

Hope you're enjoying your time away! :-)

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Thanks for thinking of me:) I need those thoughts right now:)

Hope your trip goes well and you get to relax a little!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger