Monday, June 20, 2005
Hey! Where's my egg???

OK, I totally thought I would O yesterday and today I would see that beautiful temp jump. No such luck. :( Oh well...Chris was feeling really sick last night so we didn't get to BD...Maybe this is God's way of giving us another chance. :) Ha! Gotta be positive, right? I guess I will try to seduce Chris tonight and see if I get that temp rise tomorrow morning. Here's hoping! I am definitely calling my doctor tomorrow if O refuses to show! She had said to call her if no O by day 16, but I'll give it one more day...

Anyway, our official plans for our mini-vacation are to leave Thursday to go to Chattanooga, then leave there on Sunday morning to go to Nashville, where my family will be celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday! We went through a hard time about six months ago where we thought for sure we were going to lose her, so its kind of a big deal to be able to have her with us for this big day. She's my only living grandparent, so she's special to me. Every time I see her, she asks "When are you gonna give me another great-grandbaby?" (sigh) Oh well. Its worth dealing with that horrible question if it means I get to see her one more time.





4 Comments:
Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Hi Anna,
Would you like to be added to my links list? I can check on you that way. :)

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Sure! :) That'd be great!!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

A day 17 O would totally correlate with your positive OPKs. Do you get any O pain at all to tip you off as to when it is happening?

Good Luck:)

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Girl, I've had O pain off and on since starting the Clomid. Happens every month. I think its my ovaries getting all big and fat. Unfortunately, it happens every few days until I O, so its not a perfect indicator of when it will actually happen. I did have some bad pains last night, though, and my temp is up this morning! Hope we caught that eggie! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger