Thursday, June 16, 2005
Cheerleading Camp & Impending O

Wow, I've been MIA awhile now! This week is cheerleading camp...8am-5pm every day in a hot gym with a bunch of sweaty, moody, hormonal middle school girls. Sounds like fun, huh?? Oh well, today is the last day. Its been fun, but a LOT of hard work and I think some of them are wondering what they've gotten themselves into! Eh, the work is good for 'em.

O is quickly approaching!! Should be here in the next few days...I have started the OPKs and am getting negatives. Last month (also 100 mg Clomid), I got my first "barely ++" OPK on CD 13 and two blatantly ++ OPKs on CD's 14 & 15, with O in CD16. My doc was pleased with this. She had thought that CD19 was too late, but CD16 is much more average. I am hoping for the same CD16 O this month. Man, I REALLY hope this is the month!! I'm watching what I eat, taking my vitamins, drinking lots of water, taking Mucinex to help with CM, planning to use Preseed when I get those ++ OPKs, but most of all I'm trying to relax!! (Yeah right!) Anyway, for those of you who are reading this, THANK YOU for your support. It helps so much to have people check in and offer such kind, helpful comments. I think I might go crazy if I didn't have an outlet for this anxiety/concern/obsession. :)

Well, off to camp! Just one more day, thank God...





3 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Just looked at your chart... I bet you've been a busy girl!!

I reckon today will se your temp rise and then we can settle in for that torturous wait! Fingers crossed it is happening right now as I type! Go boys, GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks, Jill!! I am SO hoping you're right!! Its exhausting trying to get DH to keep up the BD'ing! Anyway, I guess we'll just wait and see!
(((HUGS))) Hope you're doing well!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

My name is Holly Lem and i would like to show you my personal experience with Clomid.

I am 28 years old. I got preg first time on my own & miscarried. after a while of trying, my dr put me on clomid. after the first round i got pregnant & miscarried. i decided not to try or think about it at all probably for a 9 months... right around the time baby would be due & then started trying again. after a few months got back on clomid. after 5 months and no pregnancy i'm giving it a rest again. it's to much disappointment. i'm going to give it a try again soon, in the mean time we're keeping our fingers crossed for the old fashioned way to work.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
HOT FLASHES, moody, cry easily, weight gain, headaches etc!!

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Holly Lem

Clomid Prescription Information

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger