Sunday, June 19, 2005
2WW & Wedding Anniversary

Well, I thought we might be going to Hawaii for our anniversary...Chris has a friend who recently transferred there with his job (Delta Airlines) and could get us buddy passes for cheap! BUT, he is actually coming home for a visit this week (the only time we could actually go), so looks like we'll have to find something else to do for our anniversary. (sigh)

We're thinking about driving up to Chattanooga for a few days...I grew up in TN but have never been there. We want to see Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls and all that. It should be a fun trip for a few days. :) I just want to get away and not think about this 2WW. I SO want this to be IT for us, but I want every month to be "the month" and it never is. Trying not to get my hopes up! Anyway, I'm looking forward to enjoying the next few weeks off, no matter where we spend it. :)





3 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

You are confusing me....this wasn't how this post read earlier today, was it??? Hehehe;)

I hope you get to relax a little and take advantage of all available distractions. Where will you be come test time? On your computer I hope.....:-D

Have a lovely break!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Yeah, I was all excited eariler about going to Hawaii, but had to come back and recant. I should never get excited about ANYTHING, Pregnancy, big vacations...they never happen. Last October we were going to go on a cruise but I miscarried and the doctor wouldn't let me go because I was bleeding and she didn't know what might happen. So, I got all excited about the cruise, then I got all excited about being pregnant, and didn't end up getting to do either!(sigh) Such is life, I guess.
I will definitely be around here come test time, though! :)

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

When I found out I was pregnant the first time, I was on vacation. Actually, I tested the day after I got back. Having something to do really helps you take your mind off of it. You remember to have FUN.

This past cycle I was also on vacation, but, alas, AF came the day we left. But still, taking a trip really cuts down on the obsession factor.

Let us know what you end up doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger