Tuesday, June 21, 2005
I think I found it!!

I think I might have O'ed...I HOPE I O'ed...My temp went up again this morning...not a huge jump, but still UP. Can I go to bed now and sleep 'til tomorrow morning so I can take my temp again?? Please, God, let it still be UP! (sigh) Jill asked if I had any O pains to let me know it was coming. Unfortunately, being on Clomid, I have nearly constant O pain. I have it from day 3 on, until I O. I think its from the Clomid making them grow big and fat. Unfortunately, it happens about every other day or so, so having O pain is not a good indicator for me about when it might happen. (sigh)

Anyway, I'm SO hoping we caught that eggie. For some reason, this month there was so much PRESSURE to get pregnant. Not sure why. Last month we BD'ed when we saw the +OPK's and it was no big deal. This month, for some reason, there was so much pressure to get it right...It almost made it impossible to BD! We've never had that problem. I told Chris last night that I was taking next month off. I won't temp (well, I will only temp from CD12 on just to make sure I can O without Clomid), I won't use the OPKs, I won't check FF as often. I need to (dare I say it???) RELAX. EEK! The forbidden word! Oh well, I admit it. I DO need to relax. I need to be very distracted and just take a break for one month. We'll take those antibiotics and I'll take the Glucophage, but no Clomid, and no obsessing over my chart for ONE MONTH. Of course, I'm hoping I'll be taking a 9-MONTH break, but if not, then one month will be fine. I just need something else to do. I've got 41 days 'til school starts back...Gotta keep myself busy 'til then.





4 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Anna, I am so totally with you on this. I'm waiting on a coverline too!

But really, how do we wind up putting so much pressure on ourselves? We convince ourselves that this is THE month, even though it's out of our hands once we're in this phase.

I really, really hope that this is it for you! Keep us posted!!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

I know! So much pressure!! I get all paranoid about working out, lifting things, etc. I'm crazy.(sigh)

I can't believe you don't have a CL yet! I was thinking you O'ed on CD15...Maybe it was CD16, though. Surely tomorrow you'll get that CL. I don't know why its so reassuring to see that red line, but it is! I hope this is it for BOTH of us! :)

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

It makes you never want to BD again! And just quietly, I don't think I have since then...sshhhh;)

Good luck ((HUGS))!

 

Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Good luck!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger