Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Wedding Anniversary

Today is our three-year wedding anniversary, so of course, I'm on the computer and Chris is playing Madden Football on his PS2...Ah, married life. :) We really are happy together. I remember the first six months of marriage...We had some rocky times, but after the first six months ended, we were fine! They say the first year is the hardest, but for us it was just the first six months. Ever since, we've been very happy. Of course we bicker now and then, but overall we are each other's best friend and we would pretty much kill for each other. Chris is such a source of strength for me. He makes me laugh, he encourages me, and he defends me...he keeps me sane. :) I simply adore the man. We're not doing anything super-special today since we're taking our road trip tomorrow, but I think we will go to an afternoon movie and go out for a nice dinner somewhere. Doesn't really matter to me, as long as we're together. :)

On the TTC front, my temp went further up today! Woohoo!! I guess I really did O! Yay! I'm so excited. Chris' birthday is July 4th, and I'll be 14DPO. It might still be a little too early to test, but I think I will, just to see if I can perhaps give him a nice birthday surprise! What do y'all think?





4 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Happy Anniversary!

BTW... according to Hallmark, third year is Leather. A nice photo album, perhaps?

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to keep that in mind as I go shopping today! (I'm such a procrastinator!) :)
BTW, glad you got your CL! Now for the long 2WW...

 

Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder had this to say:

Anna -
Happy anniversary! And happy O'ing too.

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Happy Anniversary and 'go eggie!!!'

Also have a great trip and safe journey tomorrow:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger