Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Fleas! EEK!

Our sweet little Rosie has FLEAS! She's given them to the kitties! And we can't get rid of them! We've been trying since last week. We've sprayed them, tried medications, bathed them, set off foggers all over the house, vaccuumed all over...and they still live! Yuck! I hate it. We went today to Home Depot and bought some stuff to spray in the yard to hopefully kill them there. (We finally noticed that she'll be flea-free, then go out to potty and come back in with 10 new little friends.) Any ideas on what we are doing wrong? We ordered some Program to give her...Please God, make them go away!! Why is it these little pests can reproduce like crazy but I simply cannot get pregnant a second time?!?! (See? My (in)fertility is always on my mind...)





4 Comments:
Blogger Julie had this to say:

We got fleas in our old house right before we moved out. Ironically 3 days AFTER we got rid of our dogs and the neighbor's cat ran in while I was bringing in groceries. It was next to impossible to get rid of them, and we had no animals for them to bite, and with a toddler walking around on the floor, they thought they were SET. YUK!! We got flea powder for the carpets and put flea collars in the vaccuum. It seemed to help SOME. Good luck getting rid of those nasty little critters!!!

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Why can flies reproduce so easily while we have trouble?

They're simpler beings. Shorter DNA maps. Less can go wrong than in our physiology.

At least that's what I try to tell myself. Same thing with dumb people and Britney Spears.

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

ps Sorry about the fleas. My former friend MM's dog had them and of course I was dogsitting and she insisted there was NO WAY Chia could have had them. Fortunately there were only a couple, but they were an adventure to catch! I ended up using packing tape - which isn't too efficient...

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks for the tips, girls! I will have to try the flea powder in the carpet...Lorem, you're hilarious. Thanks for explaining it to me. :) That SO explains Britney. HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger