Thursday, June 30, 2005
Feeling Sappy...

Nothing really going on today...I spent the day at the pool with my pastor's wife, Katie, and her two kids (Abbie - almost 3 y/o, and Baby Ben - 4 months old). I loved it. Katie is soooo sweet. She is miss "fertile Myrtle" so she is totally clueless about how it feels to struggle to conceive, but she TRIES to understand, and to me that means more than anything. Every time we talk, she asks how the Clomid is going, how I'm feeling, when I'll be testing, etc. She prays for me, but best of all she LISTENS when I whine. She never says, "Oh, just relax. It'll happen when its the right time." She just listens and tries her best to comfort me when I'm inconsolable. She is a great friend.
I don't wish this on anyone. I don't WANT my friends to miscarry or to struggle with infertility. All I want is for more people to be like Katie and truly CARE....to listen to me and talk to me about things and show true concern. That's why I have this blog. Sometimes I feel like my "real world" friends just don't care or are tired of hearing it. If anyone here in Blogland is tired of hearing it, they don't have to read. I don't have to actually see them roll their eyes as if they're thinking, "Why doesn't she just get over it?" I guess what I'm trying to say is I truly appreciate my friends like Katie...and especially all my bloggin' buds. Love you guys.





4 Comments:
Blogger Julie had this to say:

Hehehe all that feeling sappy, and those temps are still up on your chart............SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TEST???????????

Sorry, couldn't help myself with the pressure there, but I have to say things look promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! ((((hugs))))

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Yeah, what she said...

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

CAN I TELL 'EM????? Since you posted it on my comments page and totally made my whole weekend FANTASTIC????

OK, I'll shhhhhh for now....sending one up for ya though;)

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks girls! To heck with it, I'm gonna just call it as I see it. I took another test (afternoon, only held my pee for 1 hr, and its there!) ITS A BFP!!!! Woohoo!!!!! AAAAACK!!! I am so freaked out!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger