Friday, July 01, 2005
FREAKED OUT!!!

Well, since I pretty much told everyone who even reads my blog...I guess I should go ahead and announce it here. I GOT MY BFP! Please, oh please God...Let this one stick around. I want this baby so badly. I am in shock, completely freaked out, and just waiting for AF to come. I'm so scared. I called my doc and, even in Alabama, she found a way to get me some progesterone, which I will start taking tonight. Then, of course, I'll be testing every day for the next week or so...as soon as we get back home, I'll post a pic of my darkest BFP! :) I am so happy and trying to stay positive. Thanks for the encouragement!!!!





5 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

YAY! I hope you have a happy, healthy, UNEVENTFUL nine months! xoxox

 

Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Yeah! Thinking really good thought for you!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks, girls...Got another BFP today and I'm feeling OK for now. Still really scared and just kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop...Thanks for the happy wishes! I really hope this little one sticks around! :)

 

Blogger Carolyn Tucker, MA, LAPC had this to say:

Oh Anna, Praise God!!! I was praying for you earlier this week! I am so happy for you! Focus on parenting this baby every day you have it.You are the mom NOW, and that's what matters. None of us know what tomorrow brings. Enjoy every minute! I am so happy for you! In Him, Rose

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Sending wishes of total boring contentedness your way;) This is such good news!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger