Monday, July 04, 2005
Home Again!

Happy 4th of July!!! Chris had a great birthday weekend and we are finally back home. We had talked about staying tonight, but we thought being back home min our own bed would be a better present than more time with family (is that bad?), so we headed home. I spent the whole 2 hrs trying not to throw up. Serious nausea here, folks! I feel like I could be in a Pepto Bismol commercial. Sing it with me! "Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, Diarrhea! Hey! Pepto Bismol!" That's me! I hope this is not all in my mind and there really IS a baby in there. I took another HPT today (a digital one this time!) and that glorious word - "Pregnant" - popped right up. I'm really starting to believe this! Here's a picture of one of my Answer Early tests from the 1st, and the digital test, taken today:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm still in shock!
A note to Eve - I am so thrilled that you got your BFP as well and I'm honored to share this journey with you. I'll be checking in on you often!!





3 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Thank you, Anna! We're going to do this together, and have great outcomes!

xoxox

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Amen!
Hey, are you still testing like I am? Chris thinks I'm weird, but I love seeing those lines get darker. Feeling positive today, so that's good. :)
xoxoxo

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

No, I'm not testing anymore... I do know that I didn't get my period though! Called the doctor and am hoping to hear back today. How come I had to get my BFP over a holiday weekend? Oh well - happy I did, in any case.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger