Wednesday, July 06, 2005
19 days

How am I going to make it? 19 days to wait before knowing if my little one is alive in there or just faking me out. I have major symptoms (which I did NOT before) and no spotting, no blood, nothing to make me worry. Just my own sick mind playing tricks on me. I had a nightmare last night that I woke up and was bleeding. It was awful. Of course I got up and went to the bathroom to check and there was nothing there. Whew! I have GOT to turn off my brain.

Nothing exciting going on here today. Its still raining (has been since the 4th)...effects from Tropical Storm Cindy, I believe. I guess we'll hang around the house today and be lazy. Sounds good to me! I love summer vacation. I only have one more week, though. Well, the rest of this week and then next week. The week after that (the 18th-21st), we are going to a conference and that is not going to be very vacation-like, then the 25th is the first day of teacher pre-planning!! School starts August 1st! Crazy!! Oh well. Its something to keep me busy and keep my mind on something other than myself, which is very good.

This has been a very boring blog. I'll write more later, and hopefully I'll be more entertaining! :)





4 Comments:
Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

I'm thinking good thoughts for you, Anna!!!! Here's to good news in 19 days.

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Remember... Keeping the Faith.

We'll do this TOGETHER!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks for the reminder, Eve! :) And thanks for the good thoughts, Roxanne! What would I do without you girls?? :)

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I am wishing you 19 days of vomiting and exhaustion...that should tide you over until the scan puts all your fears to bed;)

The symptoms you are describing were all very good news for me as I ended up with two little princesses for my trouble. Your sickness can only be a good sign!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger