Monday, July 11, 2005
Hurricane Dennis

Well, Dennis is in town and certainly making things interesting here! Though Georgia is not directly in his path, we are right on the edge of GA's western border, on the Alabama state line, and defintely feeling the effects of his fury. We have had terrible downpours since yesterday afternoon, and there are all kinds of tornado warnings and flood warnings in our area. I guess we'll have to cancel our plans for today and just hunker down inside. That's OK with me. We were supposed to go for a 4-hour interview this morning with the Georgia Baptist Convention regarding Chris' desire to start a brand-new church here in West Georgia. We are having to reschedule that. Chris hates rain, period, but he is especially resistant to taking me anywhere now that there's a little one trying to grow inside me. I'm usually pretty brave, but when it comes to protecting my little one, I will do ANYTHING, so I'm cool with rescheduling it.

On the pregnancy front, I'm 5 weeks today. Yay! Now if I can just make it two more, when I get to go to the doctor and see that little heart beating if not much else. 14 more days...Like Jill said, I'll just have to breathe in, breathe out, and repeat. :)





1 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I hope you can keep dry:) We had all that weather the other week and you really can get too wet sometimes! It's not safe to drive in those conditions either.

About the breathing - it'll get you through ANYTHING if you just remember to do it;) I'm sitting here right now doing just that...

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger