Thursday, July 14, 2005
Stupid Lawnmower

The interview went great! It was three and a half hours but it went by really quickly, actually. Afterwards, we went out for Mexican food (sounded like a good idea at the time...) and oh.my.goodness. I got SO sick afterwards. First time I've thrown up! I guess baby does not appreciate Mexican food at this point. Yuck.

So we came home, laid around a while, then Chris got on the 'net and checked the weather. Looks like another tropical storm/hurricane is heading our way! We rushed around to get outside and cut our grass before it starts raining AGAIN. I swear, its like a jungle in our yard. The grass is SO LONG, but there has been NO break in the rain since the 4th of July. Anyway, we're out there mowing...I'm on the riding mower, Chris is push-mowing the areas I just can't get to. All of a sudden, I notice is it SO HARD to turn the mower. I get off, and sure enough, the WHEEL HAS COME LOOSE. Good grief. So here we are with our front yard and side yard mowed, and a small patch of the back yard, and we can't finish. Hurricane Emily (or Tropical Storm Emily, or whatever she is) is on the way, and we still have a half-jungle. Sometimes I swear, whatever CAN go wrong, WILL.

God, please protect our baby.





4 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Send some of that rain my way!! My lawn looks like a desert! Hope you don't get too much...

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

I'd be glad to! I mean, its nice to have everything so nice and green, but when it starts to flood, its just too much...

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I like the new look Anna:) Tell me, do you just choose another template and all your links are maintained? I wanted to change a while back but thought everything would go wring so I left it alone.

Hope you aren't too sick - just sick enough:)

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Hi girls!
Jill - Actually, you can go to your template, where you added all the links to other blogs, right-click to highlight them, then "copy"...then, when you choose a new template, go down and "paste" the links into that new template. Much easier that way! :)

Lola - HA! :) I guess our 2-acre yard would be HUGE to you guys. :) Sometimes I wish we did have a smaller yard! So what's this about chlorpheniramine? Is that for nausea or allergies? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger