Friday, July 15, 2005
Getting Ready for School!

I'm heading to my school today...I'm going to get Chris to help move furniture and set up my room so that, during teacher pre-planning, I can actually plan lessons instead of having to set up desks and stuff. Usually I do this the week before pre-planning, but since I will be out of town next week, I need to get over there today. I will also have the 25th (a.k.a. "the big day" - my 1st OB appt) to work in my room. Teacher planning begins the 26th. I'm thinking I will share my big news with the other teachers on the 26th IF we get to see a heartbeat and things look good at my appt. I won't tell the students until its just too obvious to hide. It was really hard to go back and try to explain what happened after I miscarried last time, so I am going to try to avoid that this time. Anyway, that's about all that's going on in my boring life. But sometimes, boring is good! :)





3 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Yay! What grade(s) do you teach?

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

I teach resource (special ed) math in a middle school here. That's 6th, 7th and 8th grade. And yes, you CAN smell the hormones in the school. :) I love it.

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Boring is wonderful. Have fun getting back into the swing of things:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger