Thursday, June 22, 2006
Happy Anniversary

Today is our 4th anniversary. I can't believe it. It seems like I've known Chris forever, yet it feels like only yesterday we were on our honeymoon. Weird. Now we have this amazing addition to our family...I am truly blessed. Despite all the spitup/vomit and teething issues (yes, already teething!), I know I am extremely lucky to have Andrew. He's happy and healthy, and many people would give their right arm to have a baby like him.
Most of all, though, I am beyond blessed to have my sweet husband. Honey, we sure do make pretty babies! Thank you for hanging in there with me...I love you more than words can say.





1 Comments:
Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

Happy happy happy!!! Happy #4. I hope this #5 is the best married year so far and it just continues getting better every year!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger