Wednesday, May 24, 2006
3 Months Old!

Andrew is 3 months old today! Where has the time gone?!?! Crazy. Here are some cutie-patootie pictures taken during his 3rd month:
OK, I'm done. I'm just so proud of my precious boy. He's SO animated and HAPPY, despite his bouts of vomiting from reflux. (The meds are working great now, by the way. The doc suggested thickening his formula MORE and that has helped a lot, too.) He giggles and coos all the time, sucks his hands like crazy, kicks and "talks" to the ceiling fan constantly. He sleeps 11 hrs straight at night (8 pm-7 am), and takes four naps (anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hrs long) during the day. We feel SO blessed. Chris and Andrew are most definitely the best things that have ever happened to me.





2 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

He's absolutely adorable! Glad to hear he's feeling better. By the way, about the sleeping...you suck! You lucky dog. Can Andrew talk some sense into Kam?? ;-)

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Cutie Patootie he sure is! What a smile. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger