Thursday, May 11, 2006
Must Think of Other Things

After Catherine's sad/horrible/devastating news and the traumatic House from the other night (did anyone see that? OMG!), I have been beside myself with worry. I've been clinging to Andrew more and checking on him in the middle of the night, making sure he's still alive. (I was convinced the monitor was broken.) Of course, he's OK, sleeping lots (about 9-11 hrs at night now) and he SNORES! Sheesh. I need to relax.

So last night I watched the American Idol results (as I always do), and I was SO ANGRY that Chris got the boot! Katharine totally deserved to go! I can't stand her. I was really mad at America. Mad at God for Catherine, and mad at America for Chris. (AF showed last night too, so I've been especially hormonal and pissy.)

Today Chris (my Chris) took Andrew out with him so I could get things done around here. This is what I'm doing. Oh, I did get a mountain of trash to the street (lots of emptied boxes) and I emailed some local school principals to see if they were interested in hiring a part-time special ed teacher (I will only do part-time, no full-time. Can't tear myself away from Andrew too long!), and I'm getting ready to put together a small filing cabinet we bought at Wal-Mart the other day. The new church we're starting is, obviously, NEW and therefore we don't have a building or office for Chris to work out of, so he's using our downstairs living room as his office. It looks good in here, but he's got papers everywhere so we decided he definitely needed some sort of filing system. ANYWAY. I keep freaking out, thinking Andrew is sleeping too long and something must be wrong, but then I remember he's not here. He's with his Daddy. I have GOT to relax. Staying busy definitely helps me stay sane. So off I go, to put together this contraption and try to get Chris organized!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger