Thursday, March 30, 2006
We're Off to See the Wizard...and other news

Well, we're off to Nashville for the weekend! I'm having my last baby shower! :) My family decided to do a big shower for me after Andrew came so I'll know what I REALLY need (& don't need) so they can get me the important stuff. Plus, they all just really want to see the baby, not me.

The past two nights have been GREAT, thanks to y'all's advice! I've been feeding him sitting up, watching his intake a lot better and burping him more often. He's been sleeping in his bouncy seat during the day and I propped up the mattress in the PNP so he's sleeping on an incline at night. That has REALLY helped. He still spits up, but its just a tiny bit now, not the projectile stuff from before. Thank God!!

About the house...we didn't get it. :( Another couple came along and bid about $4K more than we did, so they got it (obviously). I was really upset, but now I'm OK. I was supposed to have gallbladder surgery next week, but now I guess we'll be househunting AGAIN. Oh well. We closed on our house yesterday so we're officially homeless and have 32 days to get out. Stressed? YES. Oh well, I know we'll find something...If not we'll just have to rent storage and get an apartment while we continue to look. In the meantime, we have family coming in next week to care for Andrew while we househunt. Thank God we have their help!

I guess that's all the news for now...I'll be absent for the weekend but I shall return..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger