Friday, March 17, 2006
I Got Tagged!

4 jobs I've had:
1. Hostess at a restaurant
2. Movie theater employee (mmmm... unlimited movie popcorn)
3. BabyGap salesperson
4. Special Ed. teacher

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Lord of the Rings (the whole trilogy)
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. The Goonies

4 Places I've lived:
1. Nashville, TN (born and raised!)
2. Georgetown, KY (college)
3. Fort Worth, TX (seminary)
4. Bowdon, GA (where??)

4 TV Shows I Love:
1. Lost (getting really tired of all the repeats, though!)
2. 24 (I love Jack!!)
3. The Office
4. CSI

4 Places I've Vacationed:
1. Destin, FL (my family has a condo down there)
2. Nassau, Bahamas
3. Montego Bay, Jamaica
4. Smoky Mountains, TN

4 of my favorite dishes
1. IHOP's International Club Sandwich
2. O'Charley's chicken fingers
3. Poppyseed chicken casserole
4. Spaghetti with meat sauce

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach asleep in the sun
2. In a mountain cabin asleep in front of a fire
3. Asleep on a massage table getting a full-body rubdown
4. In my bed...asleep!

Handoff - it's your turn (if you haven't already been tagged, that is)!
1. Lorem
2. Kori
3. Cat (HOM)
4. Cat (Galloping)





1 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I've tried to do this several times and for some reason I'm blocked. I can't name four movies I watch over and over again - I never watch movies anymore. I don't watch four TV shows anymore. And I can't think of four places, because all I want to be is somewhere else in a body that's not mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger