Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Big Baby News

Big news in the Irvin household...Andrew lost his umbilical stump last night! Woohoo! Also, we seem to be making some sort of schedule! Nice! (Amazing how one's definition of what's exciting changes so much after having a baby!) Anyway, that's the baby news for now...

My parents are driving me crazy. Well, my dad and stepmom at least. Last weekend they wanted to come visit (they live in Nashville, about 5 hrs from here), then my stepmom said that Dad was going out of town and they couldn't come, so we told Chris' mom and stepdad they could come visit. Well, turns out that Dad's out of town trip wasn't last weekend, its THIS weekend. So they called wanting to come last weekend but we had to tell them no, that we'd already told Chris' parents they could come. They were upset. Anyway, this is the weekend Dad is suppsedly going out of town, so we asked my mom and stepdad to come visit and help us with the house hunting. Today, I get an email from my stepmom saying that Dad is willing to cancel his trip to come visit us and help look for hosues. GRRRR! Why didn't they say this before??? I'm so frustrated with them. I told them we'd already made plans, thinking they were going to be out of town, but next weekend they could come. I even told them that I wouldn't let anyone else come next weekend, even if they insist they can't, just in case they decide at the last minute that they CAN. But they're probably going to be mad at me anyway. Sigh. What drama. This is why divorce sucks. Eight parents (now grandparents) who all seem to want to visit at the same time, and only one guest room.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger