Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Still Here...

Still alive...still here...Just very, very tired. Andrew is SO good (sleeps 4-5 hrs at a time, very good night sleeper), but still...its been a major adjustment. We just adore him and thank God for him every day. One huge blessing is that Chris is able to work from home for now so he is here to take shifts while I nap/bathe/whatever. Its VERY nice. I just wish I could use the time he gives me to write thank you notes (I am SOOOO behind!!) but all I want to do is sleep!! Is that so wrong?

Anyway. I'm trying really hard not to make this a baby blog. That's why Chris and I set up the other blog. But when all you do all day is watch the baby, change the baby, feed the baby (then repeat), its hard to have anything else interesting to say. However, we are still house hunting and just praying that we find a house we can love, afford, and buy before we have to leave this one. The house situation is currently more stressful than having a newborn. Sigh.

I am so boring.





4 Comments:
Blogger Tonia had this to say:

What is Andrew's blog, unless of course it is private?

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

You're not boring. I like hearing about sleep deprivation and the color of poop. ;-) Glad to hear things are well!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks, girls!
Andrew's blog is listed on my sidebar, under fertility/baby links. Its called "Irvin World." :) Y'all are welcome to check it out if you want!!

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

You are so positive and happy for having such a new baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger