Tuesday, March 21, 2006
I Have Been Spoiled

I am rotten. Spoiled rotten. Ever since December, Chris has been a stay-at-home husband (while working on this opportunity with the church, which he has now begun), and when he did get his new job, they were SO understanding and to this day have not pressured him to do a lot that would require him to be away from home. This has been GREAT for me. Formula feeding means Chris can stay up with Andrew for his 11 or 12 o'clock feeding while I hit the sack early! They have bonded so quickly, and it melts my heart to watch them together. Chris absolutely adores Andrew, and Andrew loves his daddy! During the day we can switch off and take naps when we need to...Yep, I am spoiled rotten.

Anyway, today Chris is at the church and its been very different being alone all day. I have really enjoyed it, but MAN do I have a newfound respect for stay-at-home moms and single moms who don't have the full-time help of their husband! I really appreciate Chris more than ever. Not that Andrew is a hard baby...he's NOT at all...but its nice to have the company and someone to just hold him while I do dishes or laundry or blog. :)

OH! I almost forgot...The bank accepted our offer! Yay! They pretty much laughed at our first offer, but our second one is good, so YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! We're excited. I'll be so much more relaxed when all this is more settled. By the way, you can see lots of pictures of the house on our other blog here. (There's also a link on my sidebar...) Thanks for all the good wishes! They seem to have worked! :)





3 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

love the house! and the colors, too, but we each have our own vision for our nest, don't we? i suppose the hot pink and mustard could be hard to live with all the time...

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Wow look at that house and all that room and space and the woods. We live in boxes here I'm seriously envious right now. :)

Congrats on the house!

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

WOW! Totally beats our 2-bedroom 3rd story apartment over a busy street!

You could send Andrew into that room when he's naughty as a toddler and make him do a timeout "in the fishbowl."

It will get easier to be home alone. I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger