Monday, March 20, 2006
Househunting, Part 3

Woohoo!!!!!!!! We found a house!! Hallelujah! I love-love-love it. We're making an offer today. Let's all just hope it gets accepted and things move smoothly, and we can make the transition as quickly and easily as possible. :)

Oh, and guess what! I can finally wear my wedding rings on my ring finger again! Yay! (I had to wear them on a chain around my next for the last 6 weeks or so of my pregnancy...too swollen!) Ah, the simple joys of life.

Andrew did SUCH a good job this weekend with all the househunting. We stayed overnight in McDonough with some of the folks we'll be starting the church with so we could be there for their Sunday morning Bible study*, and he was a little fussy because of not knowing where he was and all the noise and people, but it was so minimal it was no problem. He is such a good kid. No wonder I'm in love. :) He goes for his one month checkup next Monday and I can't wait to see how much weight he's gained!

*We are starting this church with only about 12-15 people. They don't have a church building so they meet in homes for Sunday morning Bible study for now. Its so great. I just adore them!





3 Comments:
Blogger cat had this to say:

Hurrah on finding a house! That's fantastic news hope they accept and all goes super smoothly for you guys.

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

Sounds great! How exciting. Glad your guy is so well-adjusting. :)

I JUST NOW got my wedding ring on, and I'm at 4.5 months, you lucky duck.

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

good news! can't wait to see pics of the house and hear your plans for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger