Friday, March 24, 2006
One Month Old!

Andrew is one month old today! Wow. I can't believe it. He has his one month checkup on Monday and I can't wait to see how much weight he has gained. My mom came to visit last weekend and she said she could really tell a difference in his size...He eats like a champ (and belches like one, too!) so I'm betting he's at least 6.5 lbs if not more. I don't know, though...How quickly are babies supposed to gain weight?

Anyway...

OH, about the house...The bank did NOT accept our second offer. They said it was a great offer, but did not accept it. We thought "great offer" meant they would take it. Oh well. They counteroffered, and so did we, so now we're waiting yet again to hear if we get the house or not. I hope we do. I really like the house. We're stressed, of course, and praying that we get it!

Before I go, I have to add a couple of new pictures...





5 Comments:
Blogger Catherine had this to say:

Oh what a doll baby! He just makes you want to hug him and squeeze him and love him all over.

 

Blogger Cat, Galloping had this to say:

he's very cute, and so is the cat.

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

So sweet. So sweet of him sleeping on his arm!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

LOL Cat Pillow! That's adorable. Gives us hope the mini and dexter will get along.

Happy one month Andrew!

Good luck with the house *fingers crossed*

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

all too cute, that last picture is about the cutest thing i have ever seen.

hoping your house is yours soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger