Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Busy!!

Whew! What a busy couple of weeks we've had! Just before leaving for Nashville last weekend we learned that we did NOT get the house we wanted. That really stunk. We canceled my gallbladder surgery and planned to spend a week househunting after the trip home. Well, we ended up putting a contract on a house the first day (last Monday) and we got it!! Its a terrific house! We are SO excited. Here's a pic:

Now we just have to close, then get in there and clean up, paint, and move in! :) I'm so happy!

I rescheduled my gallbladder surgery for tomorrow! Wish me luck! My mom is coming to help with Andrew since I'm not sure what kind of restrictions there might be regarding picking him up a lot or whatever. Plus, I'm sure I'll be a little out of it with the pain meds, so Chris will be happy to have some help. :)

Gotta run...the prince is beckoning!





3 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

What a beautiful house! Best of luck with your surgery. I had it done in 2004 and after a week I was back to my old self, minus gall-bladder attacks! Praying for you and wishing you a speedy recovery!

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

What an adorable house! Many happy years! (And without that troublesome gallbladder, too.)

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Good luck with the surgery and what a lovely, lovely house! I would love a place that looked as, well, *homely* I suppose:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger