Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Finally Moved!

Whew! Its been an absolutely insane two weeks. Andrew is doing SO much better. We closed on our house and moved, and have been here since the weekend. We're still painting so we can't unpack too much...We love our house, though, and we're just taking it one box at a time, one room at a time. :) Andrew is adjusting to his new home, but its been really tough because, every time I try to set him down to work on unpacking a little, he fusses and wants to be held. I think its his way of feeling secure in a place he's not yet fully comfortable. The whole month has pretty much been quite unsettling for him. Poor guy. Anyway, I'm trying to give him the attention he needs and still try to help around the house, and its very frustrating. I know Chris is tired of doing so much on his own, but only one of us can really get anything done at a time...Ah, life with an infant.
Anyway, that's the news for now...Just trying to find my stuff and stay sane!





4 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Yay!!! So glad you've settled into your new house. How exciting!

 

Blogger Catherine had this to say:

Home Sweet Home! Congratulations again!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Congrats on the new home and the successful move.

Do you have a sling or a baby carrier? You might be able to wear him and get a few things done at the same time.

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Congrats on the successful move:) Now the real work begins right? Redecorating AND a new job - wishing you energy and luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger